A large majority of people looking to move within the city of Rochester do so based on location and proximity to certain schools. It’s important to know which schools are closest to a house you may be considering for your new home.
Here is a step by step guide on how to do just that.
1. Go to the Rochester Public Schools website, (http://www.rochester.k12.mn.us).
2. Under the Families Tab you’ll want to click on Transportation Services.
3. Then, click on “Which school is my home school?”.
4. Type in the address of the home you would like to find the school information on, and click SEARCH.
5. The page will populate a list of the schools closest to the address you’ve searched. It will contain contact information for each school and pinpoint each on an interactive map.
Vuela! This is one of my most used tools. My clients love having this information handy when looking at homes in multiple areas in Rochester, Minnesota.